Friday, April 30, 2010

A Dark Secret

I am embarrassed to admit this, but...I occasionally like to visit www.peopleofwalmart.com (go into photos and you will see what I am talking about). Some of it is funny, some is just sad and a lot of it is funny/sad, but I can usually find a photo to laugh at. Oh, and just to warn you, both the comments and photos are at least PG-13, this is not G rated stuff. Does this make me a bad person? Perhaps. But this site has taught me several life lessons...

1. Anyone over a size 4 should NEVER wear spandex unless at a gym and even then there are better options.

2. Hair longer than mid back is almost always a bad idea.

3. Women older than 18 should never wear jean shorts, men have a bit more leeway on this, but should keep said shorts at knee length.

4. If you and your significant other wear matching flannel pjs to the store, be prepared for people to laugh at you. (by the way, we do this every Christmas eve and I'm ok with people laughing)

5. Always make sure your clothing covers your bottom. (including making sure you are wearing pants/skirt with your shirt)

6. No adult looks good in neon colors.

Um, well, I proabably knew all that stuff already, but PeopleofWalmart has helped burn it into my memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment