Thursday, April 29, 2010

This Blog

My other blog is a family blog and I've never felt very comfortable putting my feelings and opinions out there on it. I've tried to keep it pretty light and about the kids and some of my sewing projects. This will be more of a personal journal.

I've thought about doing a blog like this for a while, but always thought, who would want to read it? But then I like to read blogs with personal opinions and feelings and stuff. And really, I'll be writing it for me. If no one else reads it, I'll be ok with that. If someone else finds my fairly random ramblings interesting; great, I'm glad you find my writing entertaining. Really I've always wanted an entertaining personality where people want to be around you because you are so enjoyable. If you know me in real life you are possibly laughing at that, I am. I think I come across as pretty serious and quiet and rarely feel comfortable talking a lot although sometimes I do and then feel bad about hogging the converstion. But, hey, on my blog I'm the only conversationalist (although, please add a comment if you feel so inclined) so I can take all the space I want to say whatever I'm feeling like. I'm liking this personal journal blog idea more and more, hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment